Objectives and Activities:
• Development of virtual devices to create web teaching laboratories.
• Development and implementation of advanced teaching courses.
• Research and development in the design of reconfigurable computing structures based on FPGA.
• Design of microprocessor systems for real-time applications.
• Research and development of decision support systems for industrial applications.
• Information systems design for management and characterization for specific applications.
• The development of some models of computerized control of industrial objects and technological processes.
• Research and development in intelligent systems - concepts, models, services and applications (in collaboration with the Department of Applied Informatics